Our Valued Patients and Customers
Thank you for reaching Dr. Bruni Leka's website, Board Certified Foot and Ankle Specialist/Podiatrist. We are open and back in the office taking all the precautions under the CDC guidelines. In an effort to keep the safety and health of our patients and staff a priority, we have implemented the following protocol:
- Pre-Screening patients the day before their office visit
- Only allowing one patient in the office at a given time
- Insisting that patients wait in the car until it's their turn to come in -- we are disinfecting (e.g. commonly touched areas, spaces, and objects) the office in between appointments
- Requiring that masks are worn at all times (gloves are preferred as well)
- Taking temperatures of patients prior to entrance into the office
- Keeping office visits to the point and orderly so patients can avoid prolonged stays in the office
- Thoroughly sterilizing all instruments that are used
If preferred and needed, Dr. Leka continues to be available online for telemedicine at Doxy.me/DrLeka. Note that this platform is HIPPA compliant and safe. You can request/initiate a video call or call into our office phone number to initiate a follow-up visit this way. Dr. Leka will be answering questions, concerns, providing professional advice on any foot and ankle related issues. Copays will be due, if any, per your insurance, and claims submitted to your insurance carrier for the time spent. A credit card will be kept on file and copay charged for the date of the telemedicine visit and receipt emailed to you for your records. Please call our office number at 215-698-6133, calls will be routed to the Doctor's cell phone and Calls or Voicemails answered in a very timely manner.
Thank you for your understanding and please stay home, be safe, protect our health, let's work together in fighting this deadly virus! Please remain safe and be well.